Music streaming service Spotify has released the top 10 workout tracks enjoyed by Kiwis this January – but we reckon you can do better.
The list, dominated by cheesy dance tracks, is below, but let us know what song keeps you moving and we’ll compile our own playlist from your entries.
1. Don't You Worry Child (Radio Edit) [feat. John Martin] - Swedish House Mafia
2. Thrift Shop feat. Wanz - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
3. I Cry - Flo Rida
4. Diamonds - Rihanna
5. Titanium - feat. Sia - David Guetta
6. Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch
7. Scream & Shout - will.i.am
8. Die Young - Ke$ha
9. Beauty And A Beat - Justin Bieber
10. I Love It - feat. Charli XCX - Icona Pop
The full list of 20 tracks can be accessed here.
- © Fairfax NZ News