Full Terms and Conditions of Nelson Mail competitions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry by, text, online, post and email will be accepted per promotional code as per the competition advertisement.
7. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to photographed and or interviewed by the Nelson Mail or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
8. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
10. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
11. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
12. Winners will be drawn on the Nelson Mail premisis, 15 Bridge Street Nelson unless specified elsewhere
13. Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
14. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at the Nelson Mail option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
15. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Fairfax New Zealand and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
16. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Nelson Mail (a division of Fairfax New Zealand Limited) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
17. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. All entries become the property of the Nelson Mail and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
19. Under the privacy act all individuals have rights to access to and correction of their personal information by contacting the Nelson Mail in writing to The Press. Personal Information, Marketing, Nelson Mail, Po Box 244, Nelson
- © Fairfax NZ News