In the South
Don and Jess Moore's 2013 couldn't have been more diverse. From being first-time parents to winning the national title of Sharemilker/Equity Farmer of the Year, the couple have had a series of successes.
1) What was your personal highlight of 2013?
Winning the national title of 2013 Sharemilker/Equity Farmer of the Year.
2) What was your biggest regret?
For Don this would be sinking his boat.
3) What was your best purchase of the year?
For Don definitely his first new tractor.
4) Most embarrassing moment of the year?
Walking up on stage at the national dairy industry awards when it was not our turn.
5) What made you laugh this year?
Watching our son Harry copy us clapping and thinking he was just amazing.
6) What made you angry this year?
Don coming home to tell me he had sunk his boat.
7) What new skill did you learn?
How to change a nappy.
8) How has your life changed from January 1 to now?
Our son Harry arrived on December 30 so being first-time parents has been a very big life change.
9) What's your goal for 2014?
9) To enjoy more family time.
10) Tell us a secret . . .
Although living in and loving Southland, I am still a Crusaders fan (Don is wearing his Stags jersey as I write this down).
- © Fairfax NZ News