Win with us!
Here at The Southland Times we like to give away as much as we can and as often as we can.
Also look out for our spontaneous reader competitions on page 3 of the daily newspaper and keep an eye out for coupons to send in to win big prizes because the coupons often run once only and we don't want you to miss out.
We sometimes run competitions on our Facebook page and generally all you have to do to enter those is click "like'' or leave a comment on the competition post.
You can also follow us on Twitter to keep up-to-date on what we are giving away as it happens.
Standard Terms and Conditions for The Southland Times Promotions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Southland Times or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
5. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
7. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
8. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
9. Winners will be drawn on The Southland Times Premises, 67 Esk Street, Invercargill, New Zealand.
10. Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
11. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at The Southland Times' option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
12. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Fairfax New Zealand Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
13. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees and immediate family members of The Southland Times (a division of Fairfax New Zealand Limited) are not eligible to enter these promotions.
14. The decision of the judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All entries become the property of The Southland Times and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
16. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting The Southland Times in writing to The Southland Times, Marketing Department, PO Box 805, Invercargill 9840.
17. By agreeing to receive a complimentary subscription to The Southland Times, rcipients of any complimentary subscription are deemed to have given The Southland Times consent to contact them for marketing purposes.
- The Southland Times