Manly and Cronulla have come forward and confirmed they are mentioned in the Australian Crime Commission's investigation into performance-enhancing drugs in sport.
They join fellow NRL clubs Penrith, Canberra, Newcastle and North Queensland in announcing they've been informed by the NRL that they are referred to in the report but given no further detail.
The ten other NRL clubs have said they are not mentioned in the report.
As reported in the Sunday News, the Warriors said there was no cause for concern within their club.
"We've made sure there was nothing of any concern. Nothing within this club to be alarmed of at all," said CEO Wayne Scurrah.
"We've been checking back with our drug testing people and with key people inside the club on whether there was anything they were aware of.
"We've always had a clean bill of health."
The Sharks issued a statement on Tuesday morning stating they will continue to provide full support to the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and the NRL in their ongoing investigations.
Cronulla say they won't be making any further comment at this stage: "but will endeavour to keep sponsors, members and fans informed of any developments where possible."
Sea Eagles general manager David Perry said the club would continue to cooperate fully with the ACC, the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) and the NRL.
"The NRL has informed the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles that the club was the subject of intelligence gathering by the Australian Crime Commission," Perry said in a statement.
"The Sea Eagles condemn unreservedly any use of illegal performance-enhancing substances by players.
"We are unaware of any use of illegal performance-enhancing substances by any member of the Sea Eagles squad.
"We are complying fully with all requests from the NRL, ASADA and the ACC, with Deloittes already visiting the club last week to gather information pertaining to our sports science program.
"The club will not make any further comment until it has consulted with both the ACC and ASADA."
Canberra, Penrith, North Queensland and Newcastle have released earlier statements confirming they had been contacted, but pointing out they have no further details on how they are implicated in the report.
Who is your pick for international league player of the year?Related story: (See story)