Judith Collins, Gore and LaLa Anthony all feel the wrath of the keyboard in today's best reader comments.
1. Cemetery Jones gets some uncanny deja vu from when Judith Collins 'met' Brad Pitt (photo below):
"In the Pitt picture she is standing right behind the star, who is talking to someone else. Collins tweeted: "Nice to meet Mr Pitt," although it is not clear from the picture that he is aware of her presence. Another unidentified guest, eh?"
2. Jerandra4 weighs into the South Island's cheese scroll capital debate with an offer:
"Give us back our cheese rolls and you can have Gore... Fair trade."
3. Zum had these words to add to today's Couch Potato blog, which says sexism is 'simply unacceptable' on our screens:
"In real life there are fat women who are successful and happily married, funny women, clever women who are not pretty, lesbians with short hair, women who burp and fart, women who are complicated, men who cry, men who are primary caregivers, men who hate rugby.
"When you get one of those in a TV show it's so unusual that many column inches are devoted to the existence of such a character. TV does not reflect real life, though it does reflect many real life prejudices."
4. Sod rues a missed opportunity in the Black Caps' mighty win over the West Indies:
"I wish I had some money down on the Black Caps for this game. Who could have picked this outcome? Not even a man called Lou."
5. One of today's worst dressed celebrities, LaLa Anthony, was confusing for _khaleesi_, and not just because of her horrific outfit:
"I'm glad you explained who Lala was. I thought she was one of the Teletubbies who was off the clock."
Nice to meet Mr Pitt pic.twitter.com/ljSm2DWE9q
— Judith Collins (@JudithCollinsMP) June 12, 2014
Can the Black Caps win the World Cup?Related story: (See story)