Sex, politics, weird outfits and confusion. No, they're not buzz words for the latest hush hush scandal, they're the topics that have got you going in our comment section. Here is today's top five.
5. Celebrity sex tapes have come into their own in recent years, but Indy432 doesn't see what all the fuss is about:
"The beast with two backs is nothing to be ashamed of. Having sex and taping it shouldn't be a big deal. People have obviously chosen to buy/download such celebrity tapes. A simple case of supply and demand. Shame is entirely overrated. As a society we condemn those open about sex while killers and rapists are rarely ever associated with the word shame. I fail to see how this works but as always the masses decide how things should be, right or wrong."
4. If you've ever been confused about next weekend and when it's actually happening, Anonymous has this simple explanation:
"I think the problem arises from people failing to realise that a weekend belongs to a week which has 7 days; it is the end of that week (there is a significant clue to this nugget of truth hidden within in its name). This weekend refers to the end of this week. Next weekend refers to the end of next week. I think a lot of people think in terms of a 5 day week and treat a weekend as a separate thing."
3. The fashion police has already awarded Team Scotland gold for the worst Commonwealth Games uniform, but our TV blogger (and proud Scot) mikekilpatrick reckons they should be wearing their OTT multi-coloured threads with pride.
"Any Scot who isn't prepared to wear that isn't a true Scot in my opinion. We're notorious for really not caring what anyone thinks of us - part of the reason we Scots are so awesome! :)"
2. With house prices going through the roof, Lily Duval has bucked the trend by building her own small but perfectly formed pad for $35k in Christchurch. Loads of you are loving Lily's work, but fmrdodanz wants to know what happens during a row:
"Ha ha, funny. I used to live in a little cottage where the 2 bedrooms and kitchen went off the lounge and the bathroom and laundry off the kitchen. I used to get annoyed when we argued and I had no where to storm off to. In this house you dont even have a door to slam!"
1. And finally, David Cunliffe may well be working his butt off, but Bruce Bayliss isn't convinced it will work.
"Cattle-prodding a dead horse will not get it to win the race."
Are you a fan of Paul Henry's new show?Related story: (See story)