All hail the leather-clad chief
Forget Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, you have just been elected the US president. But would you do? To contribute to this assignment hit the green button below.
If I were the president of the United States, I would:
* Bring shades and leather to the presidency.
* Arrest all the previous living presidents for war crimes.
* Pull out of Afghanistan.
* Stop unleashing my flying murder robots on wedding parties in Pakistan and Yemen.
* Kick big business out of Government.
* Have Hugo Chavez over to the White House for hamburgers.
* Apologise for the CIA-backed overthrow of numerous democratically-elected governments since the end of World War II.
* Slash military spending and peacefully explore space for a fraction of the cost.
* Use the rest of that enormous budget to bring about universal health care and lift 47 million Americans out of poverty.
* Dismantle the prison industrial complex and abolish capital punishment.
* End the war on drugs.
* Demand that All Hail The Chief be played every time I went down the pub.
Would you send your child to a total immersion school of another culture?Related story: (See story)