Recipe: The best BBQ burger pattie
Ultimate Kiwi BBQ recipes
NEED TO KNOW
|Type of dish||Barbecue|
|Cooking time||1 - 2 hours|
The barbecue season is kicking off so we're in the market for ultimate barbecue recipes to get our grills firing and our taste buds watering. Stan Dubious shares his recipe for beef burgers.
|500g minced beef|
|1 tbsp of Delmaine smoked Manuka BBQ sauce|
|2 cloves garlic|
|1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce|
|1 tsp Dijon mustard|
1. Lightly fry the garlic until translucent and set aside (don't burn).
2. Mix ingredients together and add garlic.
3. Make into hamburger patties of the size you prefer.
4. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Cook on the barbecue grill to your preference.
View all contributions