In my handbag: An intriguing assortment
What's inside your handbag?
My handbag is usually more of a tool kit than anything, though that varies from day to day.
I have seen some funny expressions from those who have glimpsed inside while I've been trying to find something.
The usual contents are:
* 2 cell phones (one personal, one work)
* Wallet plus two 2 purses for all those annoying coffee cards
* 1 or 2 pocket knives for cutting cable ties
* Cable ties
* Selection of USB sticks with diagnostic software etc
* WD 1TB hard drive
* Pens & paper for taking notes
* Pills - enough to fill a pharmacy: ibuprofen, panadol, codeine etc
* Work swipe tag and ID
* Body butter
* Dog treats and poo bag dispenser
* Compact re-usable shopping bag
* Various lip balms
* Unidentifiable lint
View all contributions