This competition is now closed.
Sunday News is giving you the chance to win the ultimate weekend in Hamilton at the Bulldogs v Warriors game at Waikato Stadium on Sunday 18 May.
The winner will travel to Hamilton for two nights, enjoy the game from the Bulldogs corporate box, be part of the guard of honour and watch the pre-game warm-up from the sideline. They'll also get two days of car hire and entry to some of Waikato's best attractions.
Find your code word in Sunday News editions on sale 13, 20 & 17 April and 4 May and enter online for your chance to win.
Entries close at midnight on Wednesday, May 7.
CLICK HERE to enter.
Sunday News Bulldogs Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY:Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand and participating promotion partners, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. If the winner is under 18 they must be accompanied by an adult.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Collect the code words from the Sunday News in editions in store 13 April - 6 May and enter online via www.sundaynews.co.nz/win to enter the prize draw.
4. DATES: Entries must be received by midnight on 7/5/2014 and the prize draw will take place on 8/5/2014.
5. PRIZE: The prize includes:
- 2 x tickets to the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs v VodafoneWarriors at Waikato Stadium, Hamilton on Sunday 18 May
- 2 x return flights from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Hamilton (depart Saturday 17 May and return early morning on Monday 19 May), thanks to Air NZ Grabaseat
- 2 x tickets to the Bulldogs corporate suite and be part of the Guardof Honour as the team runs on, PLUS view the team warm up on thesideline before the match.
- 2 x Bulldogs supporters kit that includes a scarf, cap and flag
- 1 x double pass to
- Black Labyrinth, The Legendary Black Water Rafting Co, Waitomo
- Scenic Waikato River Cruise, Waikato River Explorer, Hamilton
- Tour of HobbitonTM Movie Set tour, Hobbiton, Matamata
- Classics Museum entry, Classics Museum, Hamilton
- 2 x day car hire, Hertz Hamilton
- 2 x night accommodation for two people (Sat and Sun) at Novotel Tainui Hamilton
All activities, flights and car hire must be pre-booked. Standard travel booking conditions apply. All prizes are valid for game weekend only between Friday 16th May - Sunday 18th dates. Hertz rental refers to a 2 day hire with pick up and drop off at the Hamilton branch. It includes airport pick up/drop off fee, Accident Excess Reduction (AER) which reduces any Excess payable to nil and the GST that applies these. Offer excludes fuel and optional products. The driver must be over 21 years and hold a full New Zealand driver's license. Vehicle not specified. Hertz Standard Rental Terms and Conditions apply. All other travel related costs, food and other personal expenses are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 days the Sunday News reserves the right to redraw the prize.
7. The Promoter is the Sunday News of 2 Hereford Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland. ("The Promoter").
8. The Promoter's decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable (name changes not allowed), exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. INFORMATION By entering the Competition, winners agree to theirnames being published, and to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
11. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. By agreeing yes to receive promotional information on the entry form, entrants to the Competition permit Fairfax New Zealand Limited and participating promotional partners to enter their personal information into a database for the purpose of contacting them directly about any Fairfax Media publications or promotional partner's special offers, samples and other promotions.
13. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
14. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- Sunday News