Burns in barbecue blast

Last updated 08:35 30/06/2014

Relevant offers

A man received burns to his head and arms after a barbecue explosion in Wai-iti yesterday morning.

He was treated at the scene by St John medics then transported by the Taranaki Rescue Helicopter to Taranaki Base Hospital for treatment for his moderate injuries.

Ad Feedback

- Taranaki Daily News

Special offers
Opinion poll

What do you make of New World's Little Shop toys?

I agree with Gareth Morgan, toys are 'brainwashing' kids.

They're harmless fun.

They're educational.

Cunning marketing but not brainwashing.

Vote Result

Related story: Shopping giveaway 'harming children'

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content

Follow the Taranaki Daily News on Twitter

Get Taranaki's frequent news and sport updates

TDN North Taranaki Midweek

The North Taranaki Midweek's online

Get your mid week news fix

TDN South Taranaki Star

South Taranaki Star online

Get your South Taranaki news online