Roof destroyed

Last updated 11:31 31/01/2014

Relevant offers

An electricity meter board has been blamed for a fire that destroyed the roof of a Tarata house last night.

Brigades were called to the blaze about 11pm.

Two fire engines from Inglewood, one from Stratford and another from Eltham attended.

An engine from New Plymouth took out extra equipment, senior station officer Steve Dombroski said.

Ad Feedback

- Taranaki Daily News

Special offers
Opinion poll

Is high tea at a funeral parlour your cup of tea?

Yes, it's fun and even educational.

Hmmm, I don't object but it's not for me.

No, it's macabre and in bad taste.

Over my dead body ...

Vote Result

Related story: High tea... in a funeral parlour

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content

Follow the Taranaki Daily News on Twitter

Get Taranaki's frequent news and sport updates

TDN North Taranaki Midweek

The North Taranaki Midweek's online

Get your mid week news fix

TDN South Taranaki Star

South Taranaki Star online

Get your South Taranaki news online