- I plan on doing this when I die.
- A new Bad Lip Reading video! Not politicians this time.
- In the early 90s making a compilation album about Garfield was apparentlly a totally chill thing to do. Not just no-name bands either.
- Giant goddamn spiders.
- How I Met Your Mother explained in 52 seconds by the only good character on the show. Just kidding, the Willow one seems cool.
- In case you haven't seen how pretty the new MySpace is. Well it wasn't like Justin Timberlake was going to make an ugly social network or anything. If you want to feel old, consider that most current teenagers have probably never ever used Myspace.
- I always thought Jon Hamm just sprang out 40 and smoking. Apparently not.
- If you have New Yorker time (much longer than a New York Minute) on you and are nearish to my age, you will probably enjoy this excellent profile of JK Rowling.
Until next week!