Like sands through the hourglass, these are the links of our lives.
- Cats playing Ping Pong. Yup.
- What if Pac-Man had gravity?
- This new film from the guy who made Primer is looking better and better. I also have no idea what it is about.
- Everything wrong with Looper in three minutes.
- Putting a camera on a trombone is a way better idea than you might initially think.
- That geek lovefest that began with the White House responding to a petition to build a death star got even better this week, with the Galactic Empire's official response.
- Orangutans video chat, with iPads.
- This short film named The Apocalypse is really, really, crazy. Probably not safe for work.
- Translating the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme into different languages then back into English is effing fun.
- What Tommy Lee Jones was thinking while he scowled at the Globes.
- This police chase takes, well, a turn.
- Samuel L. Jackson covering We Are Never Getting Back Together. Well kind of. Lower your hopes.
- Snapchats from my mum is definitely the best new tumblr of 2013.
- I really can't link to The Onion enough.
See y'all next week.
Email Henry or follow him on Twitter.