Gossip magazines are reporting a sex-tape showing New Zealand opera singer Teddy Tahu Rhodes is making the rounds.
The 47-year-old baritone, who is in a relationship with Australian TV actress Lisa McCune, allegedly appears in a sex video with an unknown woman.
The video is thought to have been filmed some years ago, because Rhodes appeared without some of his more recent tattoos.
It is said to show Rhodes and a brown-haired woman having intercourse, and has been leaked to Woman's Day and New Idea magazines, which reported yesterday on the explicit footage.
New Idea reported McCune was shocked, but her representatives declined to comment.
McCune, 43, is starring with Rhodes in an Australian musical production of The King and I in Melbourne.
The pair became an item in 2012, while they were both married to other people.
Rhodes, a Christchurch-born former accountant, began his rise to operatic stardom in the 1980s.
Which memorial design do you like most?Related story: Christchurch earthquake memorial designs unveiled
• Newsroom 03-943 2827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Classified Ads: 03-3778778 or email email@example.com
• Display and Online Ads: 03-3648285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• General inquiries: 03 379 0940
• Subscribe to The Press
• Deliveries, subscriptions, holiday stop/starts: 03 364 8464, or email: email@example.com
• No paper or holiday stop/starts: action online
• Buy a photo
• Newspaper subscribers - register for the digital edition
• Make press.co.nz your homepage
Read Press extras for Avenues, fashion, home design and weddings
Births, weddings, engagements
Death notices and in memoriam