Chch, how has your life changed?
You'd have a tough job finding someone in Christchurch whose life hasn't changed since the earthquakes.
Maybe it's been a big change such as losing your home, job or a loved one.
Or maybe it's been on a smaller scale, such as your favourite cafe has been demolished, you have to take a different route to the supermarket or you get shivers when you see a portaloo.
Maybe it's been a good change - hello new boyfriend, goodbye noisy neighbour!
Tell us one thing that has changed in your life since the quakes.
View all contributions
- © Fairfax NZ News
Should the Christchurch City Council ban smoking inside its housing units?Related story: (See story)
2 Great Kiwi Road Trips worth over $10K to be won including flights, accommodation, rental car, and amazing experiences along the way!
Read Press extras for Avenues, fashion, home design and weddings
Keep up with the latest Christchurch community news
Keep up with the latest Central Canterbury news
Keep up with the latest North Canterbury news
• Newsroom 03-943 2827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Classified Ads: 03-3778778 or email email@example.com
• Display and Online Ads: 03-3648285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• General inquiries: 03 379 0940
• Subscribe to The Press
• Deliveries, subscriptions, holiday stop/starts: 03 364 8464, or email: email@example.com
• No paper or holiday stop/starts: action online
• Buy a photo
• Newspaper subscribers - register for the digital edition
• Make press.co.nz your homepage
Births, weddings, engagements
Death notices and in memoriam
View the changing landscape of our CBD