Chch, how has your life changed?
You'd have a tough job finding someone in Christchurch whose life hasn't changed since the earthquakes.
Maybe it's been a big change such as losing your home, job or a loved one.
Or maybe it's been on a smaller scale, such as your favourite cafe has been demolished, you have to take a different route to the supermarket or you get shivers when you see a portaloo.
Maybe it's been a good change - hello new boyfriend, goodbye noisy neighbour!
Tell us one thing that has changed in your life since the quakes.
View all contributions
- The Press
Should illegal woodburners be hunted down and removed?Related story: ECan on hunt for illegal burners
• Newsroom 03-943 2827 or email email@example.com
• Classified Ads: 03-3778778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Display and Online Ads: 03-3648285 or email email@example.com
• General inquiries: 03 379 0940
• Subscribe to The Press
• Deliveries, subscriptions, holiday stop/starts: 03 364 8464, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• No paper or holiday stop/starts: action online
• Buy a photo
• Newspaper subscribers - register for the digital edition
• Make press.co.nz your homepage
Read Press extras for Avenues, fashion, home design and weddings
Births, weddings, engagements
Death notices and in memoriam