Business digest: September 24-30
Week of September 24 to 30
* 4pm Solid Energy announcement on future of Spring Creek mine
* Pumpkin Patch is expected to release its annual report.
* Statistics New Zealand will release the International Visitor Arrivals for August.
* SkyCity Entertainment, Fletcher Building, Michael Hill, Delegat's Group and Nuplex are ex-dividend-final.
* The Champion Canterbury Business Awards will be held at the CBS Canterbury Arena, tickets cost $170 plus GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
* The National Bank will release its September business outlook.
* The Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce is holding a full-day project management workshop at the Westpac Business & Community Hub, Addington. It costs $299 plus GST, to book go to cecc.org.nz.
* Air New Zealand will hold its annual meeting in Christchurch. It starts 2pm at the Air Force Museum, Wigram.
* Statistics NZ will release the Christchurch retail trade indicator for the June quarter and last month's building consents figures.
If you have an event or information to add to the digest email email@example.com