Business Digest November 23
Business Digest for the week to November 23.
* Statistics New Zealand will release the capital goods and producers price indices for the September quarter.
* Statistics NZ will release the births and deaths figures for the year to September.
* Fletcher Building's annual meeting will be at Eden Park, Auckland, starting 10.30am.
* Pumpkin Patch will hold its annual meeting 1pm at the Ellerslie Events Centre, Auckland.
* Precinct Properties goes ex-dividend for its interim dividend, payable December 6.
* Fonterra GlobalDairy Trade Auction (overnight).
* The Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce is holding a strategic business planning workshop to help owners and managers hit those long-term goals. A place costs $230, the course runs from 9am till 12pm at the Westpac Business & Community Hub.
* Stats NZ will release the national accounts (income and expenditure) for the year to March. It will also release the national accounts (industry benchmarks) for the year to March 2010.
* The Reserve Bank will release credit card statistics.
* AWF Group goes ex-dividend for its interim dividend, payable November 30.
* Scott Technology goes ex-dividend for its final dividend, payable December 4.
* Stats NZ releases the international travel and migration figures for October.
* The Reserve Bank releases managed fund assets by product category figures.
* The Warehouse Group will hold its annual meeting 10am at the Ellerslie Events Centre.
If you have an event or information to add to the digest email email@example.com
- The Press
How should the council plug its financial black hole?Related story: Council coffers fall short for rebuild funding