No arrests after armed robbery
Christchurch police are yet to make any arrests after the armed robbery of a suburban bar last month.
Three men stormed into Redwood's Coasters Tavern about 11pm on July 6, armed with firearms and a crowbar.
The trio forced staff and customers to the floor before emptying the safe, tills and pokie drawer and making off with an undisclosed sum of cash.
Detective Sergeant Richard Quested said no one had been arrested following the robbery yet, but police were "making progress''.
The robbery featured on TVNZ's Police 10/7 programme on July 26, and police were following up information received from the public so far.
Police were still interested in hearing from anyone else with information on the incident, Quested said.
Two of the suspects were described as wearing black clothing, while the third was wearing blue overalls, and all were believed to be aged between 20 and 30.
- The Press