More than $11 million in prizes have been won in Saturday's Lotto draw but the big money prize has been missed.
Saturday night's Lotto balls - 1, 12, 20, 23, 25, and 35, with a bonus ball of 3 - meant $11.3m in prizes were spread around New Zealand.
But nobody took home the $9m powerball, meaning the big money prize remains and the jackpot has gone to $10m.
Lotto Strike also rolled over on Saturday night.
* One lucky winner is $27m richer after Lotto's Powerball jackpot struck
* Auckland couple struggling to buy a house scoop record $44 million prize on Lotto
* Tauranga Powerball player celebrates $10.3 million win
HISTORY OF THE BIG ONES
• May 2017: A $27m Powerball ticket was sold in Thames, Coromandel.
• November 2016: Powerball rolls over and jackpots to $44m, which an Auckland couple won.
• July 2016: Powerball jackpots to $40m
• September 2013: $33m Powerball prize won by a player in West Auckland.
• September 2012: Big Wednesday prize of $27m won by young Tauranga man who bought ticket when getting his hair cut.
• March 2012: A $26m Powerball First Division prize won by buyer from the small town of Te Kauwhata.
• April 2011: Powerball reached its second-ever $30m 'Must Be Won' jackpot. It went on to climb to $35m.
• October 2010: $28.7m Powerball prize won by a player in Papakura in Auckland.
• October 2009: A $22.4m Powerball prize won by buyer from Manukau in Auckland.
• June 2009: Big Wednesday reached $36m. It was won by a family syndicate.
• October 2008: Lotto Powerball reached $30m. Five winners split the prize.
• September 2005: Kathy Laugesen became the first person win $1m on Lotto's Winning Wheel.