A St Andrew's College boarding house had a visit from three fire appliances yesterday afternoon - for a fire in a drawer.
Fire communications said the "small fire in a drawer" was put out swiftly.It has labelled the fire as "suspicious".
St Albans, Harewood and Christchurch fire brigades were sent to the boarding house at 3pm yesterday.
Due to the size of school three appliances were sent as a precaution, said fire communications.
Police were notified.
Is the mayor correct to put libraries, pools and community facilities ahead of the Town Hall?Related story: (See story)