Addington building evacuated

RACHEL YOUNG
Last updated 17:11 27/06/2012

Relevant offers

A building was evacuated after contractors ruptured a gas main in Addington today.

A Fire Service spokesman said there had been reports of a gas leak in a building in Hazeldean Rd, near Antigua St, about 12.20pm.

Contractors digging on the site had ruptured a small gas main.

The Fire Service helped turn off the gas main so it could be fixed.

Ad Feedback

- The Press

Comments

Special offers
Opinion poll

Would you consider using your retirement savings to buy a home?

No, it's not worth it.

Yes, owning property is a better way to save than simply stashing money away.

Vote Result

Related story: Retirement savings used for first home

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content

Then and Now