Chemical accident at Dunedin school

Last updated 11:50 03/02/2013

Relevant offers

A person is being treated for a "chemical reaction" after an incident at a Dunedin school.

A Fire Service spokesman said the incident happened this morning in the pool area of Portobello School.

"It is believed that the person has been treated for chlorine fumes."

He said three crews, including a hazardous substance unit, are at the site all wearing protective gear.

Ad Feedback

- Fairfax Media

Special offers
Opinion poll

Have you seen rats on your property?

Yes

No

Vote Result

Related story: Does Christchurch have a rat problem?

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content

Then and Now