Shed on fire in Amberley

Last updated 15:34 24/12/2013

Relevant offers

A large fire has broken out in a shed at an Amberley property.

The blaze at the Georges Rd property was reported shortly after 3pm, a Fire Service spokeswoman said. 

"All we have at this stage is that the shed is well-involved."

Ad Feedback

- The Press

Special offers
Opinion poll

Have you seen rats on your property?

Yes

No

Vote Result

Related story: Does Christchurch have a rat problem?

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content

Then and Now