House fire in Waltham

NICOLE MATHEWSON
Last updated 09:04 21/06/2013

Relevant offers

Southern

Worksite bomb shell sparks evacuation Spreydon house on fire Over $6m to fix South library Halswell hub construction to start soon Man mounts rig protest over drilling work Firefighters battle Woolston house blaze School has consent for two stages Chemical reaction mistaken for fire Blaze at disused petrol station Man trapped after power pole smash

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Waltham last night.

Emergency services were called to the house on Hassals Lane about 8.30pm yesterday.

A Fire Service spokesman said the house was "well ablaze" when firefighters from Addington and Christchurch central stations arrived.

Two people were inside the house when the fire broke out and were treated for smoke inhalation.

The fire was not considered suspicious.

Ad Feedback

- The Press

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content