Berry ex claims he was victim in brawl

Last updated 12:54 28/11/2012
Gabriel Aubry
HARSH IMAGE: Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry released pictures of himself after his brawl with her current beau, Olivier Martinez.

Relevant offers

World

Woman killed in US train crash had recently moved to New Jersey from Brazil Never touch anything that looks like Donald Trump's hair Clip surfaces of Donald Trump's remarks about teacher who had sex with a student Mystery surrounds deaths of American sisters holidaying in Seychelles Spacecraft crashing into comet to be livestreamed tonight People stranded after rollercoaster malfunctions in Gold Coast, Australia Cooper Allen, 17, bitten by shark at Lighthouse Beach in Australia Missing teenager Cassie Olczak last seen boarding a train in Sydney's south Doctor uses spoon and toothpick to save man suffering from an epileptic fit on Air China flight Witnesses describe the carnage, after a US commuter train crashed in New Jersey

Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry has won a restraining order against the actress's current lover, as the two men fought in the Los Angeles courts over who started their Thanksgiving Day brawl.

Releasing photos of himself with a black eye and cuts to his face, Aubry claimed that he was the victim in the November 22 punch-up with Berry's fiancé, French actor Olivier Martinez, in the driveway of her Los Angeles house.

"I suffered numerous injuries as a result of the attack, including a fractured rib, multiple bruises on my face and a number of cuts which required stitches," Aubry said in court papers, alleging that Martinez had threatened the day before to kill him.

"It all happened so fast and so suddenly; I did not see Mr Martinez's actions coming and thus I was not ready for it and was not able to defend myself," Aubry wrote.

Aubry, Martinez, and the Oscar-winning Monster's Ball actress have been embroiled for months in a custody fight over Berry's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla. Berry wants to take the daughter she had with Aubry to live with her and Martinez in France, but a Los Angeles judge denied that request earlier in November.

Aubry claimed in his request for a restraining order on Monday that Martinez told him, "You cost us $3 million," while the French actor punched and kicked him on November 22.

Aubry, a Canadian model, was arrested last week for battery after the fist fight, and ordered to stay away from Berry, the child, and Martinez.

Neither man has been yet been formally charged in the case.

Ad Feedback

- Reuters

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content