It's summertime and artists and bands around the country are gearing up for festivals and tours. We've caught up with a bunch of Kiwi artists and asked them a couple of questions: Today Logan Bell from Katchafire.
1. What are you up to this summer?
2. What's your favourite thing about playing summer festivals/tours?
Seeing new sites and meeting new peeps, playing to thousands of epic party peeps
3. Three things you need at every summer festival/gig?
Liquid, shades, sun block
4. The best summer venue in New Zealand and why?
Homegrown just because ...
5. If you're not on stage yourself - who's your favourite summer act?
Dates: Coromandel Gold 30/31 December.
Katchafire and Ladi6 tour
Dec 26 Dec - Mangawhai Tavern, Mangawhai
Dec 27 - Opononi Hotel -
Jan 2 - Ohuka Farm Lodge, Whitianga
Jan 4 - The Village, Lower Hutt
Jan 5 - Butlers Reef, Oakura
Feb 2 - Raggamuffin - Rotorua
9 Feb - Soundshell - Gisborne
2 March - Homegrown - Wellington
23 March - North Harbour Station - Auckland
- © Fairfax NZ News