Timaru house fire electrical

AUDREY MALONE
Last updated 07:48 04/06/2014

Relevant offers

Sunday morning's house fire on Gleniti Rd was caused by an electrical fault, fire service fire safety investigator Murray Caird says.

"At this stage we can't find anything to indicate it was suspicious," he said.

Owner Murray McClenaghan said he was overwhelmed by the community support after the blaze.

"A big thanks to everyone who has helped. It's a pretty good community we live in in Timaru."

Ad Feedback

- The Timaru Herald

Comments

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content