THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
STUFF.CO.NZ & HOUSE OF TRAVEL UK/EUROPE COMPETITION (THE "COMPETITION")
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Paris Prize consists of:
- 2 return Premium Economy airfares flying Cathay Pacific from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Paris (valued at $11,340)
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation in a standard room at Hotel New Roblin (valued at $1078)
Please Note: Winners are responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals, not listed as part of the prize package above. Winners must be in possession of a valid passport, and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. Winners must be in possession of any applicable visas
Further Competition Terms and Conditions
1. THE PROMOTER: The promoter of this Competition is House of Travel Limited (the "Promoter").
2. ENTRY ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry into stuff.co.nz Competition ("the Competition") is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Competition is open only to legal residents of New Zealand only. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and the House of Travel Group of Companies, and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Go to www.stuff.co.nz/winparis and fill out the entry form before November 17, 2013.
5. COMPETITION PERIOD: Entries valid from 7th October 2013 to 17th November 2013. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
6. WINNING ENTRY AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: The first valid entry will be awarded the prize detailed above. The winner will be notified by phone number provided. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days the prize will be redrawn/
7. VALIDITY OF PRIZES: Valid for travel commenced and completed between 01 Jan-13 Feb, 17 Feb-31 Mar & 15 Jul-31 Aug 14. a. The Prize is valid for redemption up to 31 Aug 14.
Accommodation is subject to availability at time of booking. Should this not be available on your chosen date we will supply the next best option.
The Prize is not refundable, transferable, endorsable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash or foreign exchange.
8. NO RESALE: Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of the Prize will result in an immediate
cancellation of the Prize.
9. LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor their Agents supporting the Competition shall be responsible for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any entrant or Prize winner (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental loss or damages) or for any personal injury (whether physical or mental) suffered or sustained by the winner and/or their accompanying passenger as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the acceptance, use or application of the Prize.
10. CHANGES TO THE COMPETITION: If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, then the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, modify, reschedule or cancel the Competition and/or determine the winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to that decision being made. The Promoter accepts no liability where any such event occurs.
11. WAIVER: The Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. PROMOTER'S DECISION FINAL: The Promoter's decision is final on all matters relating to this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by The Promoter and that the Promoter or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
1. The Promoter complies with the privacy principles set out in the Privacy Act 1993.
2. The Promoter will collect personal information such as your name and, email address in order to notify you if you win. At any time you will be able to request the deletion of your details from the Promoter's system.
3. The Promoter will not use your personal information for any other reason than selecting you as winner, and informing you that you have won. The Promoter will not send you any promotional or advertising material unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.
4. The Promoter will not share or disclose any of the personal information gathered to a third party.