You're shuffling your way into the departure lounge at Sydney Airport. Better check you've done all these thing before you get on the plane back home.
1. Watched the All Blacks humiliate the Wallabies on Australian turf
* You could also opt for Black Cap-inflicted thrashings at Sydney Cricket Ground, the MCG or Adelaide Oval.
2. Eaten the world's tastiest dumplings
Get stuffed in the best possible way in Sydney's Chinatown. Our tip, try Din Tai Fung in World Square.
3. Caught some rays at Bondi
If that's not possible, there's always Coogee, Bronte, Manly, Dee why, Avalon, Palm Beach... the list is endless.
4. Downed a floater
You may think the Georgie pie is the only pie worth talking about but the floater - an upside down pie in a bowl of thick green pea soup - is the Mona Lisa of pies. It's even recognised as a heritage icon. Adelaide has the best floaters.
5. Been fabulous on Oxford Street
Oxford Street in Sydney is home to Mardi Gras and the brightest. most colourful parties in Australia. Visit here to find out more about next year's Mardi Gras.
6. Embraced the wildlife
Australia has some of the best zoos and wildlife parks in the world. At the top of the list is Sydney's Taronga Zoo, which in addition to its creature and critters, boasts probably the best view of the harbour.
7. Visited Darwin, home of these outrageous headlines