Don't you hate it when you check into your hotel room and there's no zebra milk in the mini fridge?
A survey of 400 hotel staff from 49 countries has revealed the most bizarre requests from guests all over the world.
The survey, undertaken by travel search site Skyscanner, found an extensive range of unusual demands and complaints most relating to the dining experience.
Catering staff have been asked to provide zebra milk, 15 cucumbers a day, and a very specific feast of "only the right legs of a chicken".
The bathroom also featured prominently in the diva-like demands, with guests requesting a bath of honey, a bath of chocolate milk, and for the toilet to be filled with only still mineral water.
When it comes to accommodation, there are always going to be unhappy customers. But in some cases, complaints are completely beyond the control of the hotel.
One guest complained the "sea was too blue", while another complained his girlfriend's snoring kept him awake, and requested a discount.
Another was upset there was no steak on the vegetarian menu.
The results come as teams in the FIFA World Cup have been outed by Brazilian hoteliers for their extravagant demands ahead of next month's tournament.
According to the Irish Independent, Ecuadorian players want daily deliveries of their local banana varieties, while the French have insisted on each player's room being identical, and two types of liquid soap - one for showering and one for hand-washing.
But all of that almost seems tame in comparison to some of these:
Top ten requests
1. Zebra milk
2. One glass of water on the hour every hour, 11pm - 7am
3. 15 cucumbers a day
4. Toilet to be filled with only still mineral water
5. Bath of honey
6. Sound of goats bells to help him sleep
7. Only the right legs of a chicken
8. A dead mouse
9. Bath of chocolate milk
10. 16 pillows (for single guest)
Top ten complaints
1. The sheets are too white
2. The sea was too blue
3. Ice cream too cold
4. Bath was too big
5. Girlfriend's snoring kept guest awake (discount requested)
6. Guest's dog didn't enjoy his stay (refund requested)
7. Hotel had no ocean view (in Mayfair, London and Italy, 80km from coast)
8. There was no steak on vegetarian menu
9. Waiter was too handsome
10. Mother of Groom wasn't given the honeymoon suite