Have you had a near-death experience?Share your stories, photos and videos.
After a close call at Barcelona airport this week, we've rummaged in the archives for other nail-biting near-misses.
Read the programme below, or just enjoy the 1:45m of pure distilled mayhem in the video above.
1. A near-miss between two planes at Barcelona's airport in Spain was caught on camera by an aviation enthusiast.
2. A routine skydive became dangerous rather quickly, but not in the way you would expect.
3. Taiwanese motorists came perilously close to destruction on a stormy day outside the city - if you look in the top right hand corner of the video, you may see it coming.
4. Severe storms hit the US state of Colorado this week - one storm-watcher got a little bit too close to the action.
5. One Polish man will be thankful he wasn't a couple of centimetres taller, after a military training routine nearly took a turn for the tragic.
6. A small crowd in the Czech Republic proved that no distance is great enough when an enormous concrete building is imploding in front of you.
7. They usually present no harm to people, but a couple of mighty humpbacks gave a couple of divers cause to be terrified.
8. A runway may not be the best place to practice one's miniature quad bike skills, if the high-pitched scream is anything to go by.
9. It was a matter of seconds for one shop worker, who will be thankful she wandered away from the counter for a brief, life-saving moment.
10. After a day of cage diving, one man was almost in the clear - until a 3 metre Tiger shark came prowling around his feet.