People who recline their seats as far as they'll go and travellers with uncontrollable children have topped a poll of the most hated passengers when flying.
AirlineRatings.com have listed their 10 worst passenger types, which include people with bad personal hygiene and arm-rest hogs.
Seat recliners and travellers who let their kids run amok tied for top position in the poll, which also includes passengers who never stops talking.
Editor of the website, Geoffrey Thomas said "it's the children running amok and kicking your seat that angers fellow passengers."
Thomas said one survey of frequent flyers found 37 per cent,"occasionally felt a sense of rage on a flight."
1. People with uncontrollable kids (Parentus Slapdashii)
2. Seat recliners (Reclinus Maximus)
3. Smelly people (Smellus Incredibilus)
4. Arm rest hogs (Armrest Grabbis)
5. Chatty passengers (Chatticus Majorus)
6. People who always need the bathroom (Bladder Incredibilus)
7. People with too much carry-on luggage (Carry-on Greedicus)
8. Reading-light enthusiasts (High-and-Mighticus)
9. People who pace the cabin or stretch too often (DVT-Avoidus)
10. Window seat hogs who close the window shade before take off (Window Hoggus)
Should airline passengers pay what they weigh?Related story: (See story)