1. This fromreader Jane Usmar: ''Outstanding service award of the week has to go to Jon of Victoria Street's The Scullery. He personally delivered a desperately needed 15-litre stockpot so I could cook this week's dog food after my old crockpot broke. I live just north of Otorohanga. How great was that!''
2. The Warriors are coming to Hamilton.
3. The fact cat-hater Gareth Morgan's football team is going down the tubes.
4. The heat wave. So much better than last year's summer.
5. Liam at Milk & Honey. Great coffee and witty banter.
1. Neighbours who mow their lawns at happy hour.
2. Plumbers who won't come unless you dig the trench first. Bill them.
3. Agrichemicals in ourmilk.
4. Endless talk about drought. Don't people know it's summer?
5. People who don't like being hot all the time.
GOT A SUGGESTION FOR OUR LISTS?
We want to hear them - we'll even give you a credit on the page.
Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- © Fairfax NZ News