1. Reader Bobbie McCabe likes smiles from babies she's never met before.
2. Kimbra's Grammy frock, pictured right. We even like that comedian Joan Rivers hated it. Considering the source, it was an endorsement. 3. A reader who doesn't want his name used likes Thames Hospital Emergency Department at 3am. Waiting time: 0 minutes!
4. Reader Jane Ramsay liked the misprint in a recent Property Wanted ad: "Buyer wanting 80-120ha good contoured fairy farm . . ." it said. 5. Balmy beer-drinking weather.
1. A reader who'd rather her name not be published doesn't like MasterChef NZ judges who swear. "We don't want another Gordon Ramsay, " she says.
2. Frank Bailey doesn't like the way Pommie cricket commentators butcher the pronunciation of New Zealand place names. "Wonga-rye? I ask you, " he says.
3. Bobbie McCabe doesn't like not having any designated parking for Garden Place Library.
4. "We don't like the current plague of houseflies that leaves dirty marks all over our ceilings and walls, " reader Adam Munro says.
5. Eleanor Harrison doesn't like speeding traffic on Borman Rd and Barrington Dr. There are a lot of pedestrians around and no footpaths.
February is Bike Wise month, and to celebrate, Your Weekend is giving away an adult's Avanti bike and helmet valued at $650. Get on your bike this February and get fit, have fun and ride safely. To enter, email your details to email@example.com. The winner will be drawn on Thursday. One entry per person.
The winners of the Kagi heart pendants were Chris Story, of Khandallah; and Angela Brown, of Kaiapoi.
GOT A SUGGESTION FOR OUR LISTS?
We want to hear them - we'll even give you a credit on the page. Email suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.