From SBW's six-pack successor to our longed-for fog, who tweeted what, and why, this week.
Mummys Boy (@paulie_muliaga): "My boy Kimo from the Waikato Chiefs rocking his "BLACK" pearls! All day every day every damn day!"
- Tim Nanai-Williams leaves SBW in the shade.
Just Me (@lisapeilua): ''My cousin gave me a tour around Waikato Uni. Actually is nicer than AU lol''.
- Prettiest in the world, we say.
Lana Searle (@SEARLE_GIRL): ''My homesick shrine #northland #Waikato #mooloo #chiefs #rugby #morefm #pinboard #shrine hahaha''
- Like Richard Marx sung we will be right here waiting when you get back Lana. Awesome photo of your Waikato shrine.
Joshua Drummond (@cakeburger): ''Final #MoncktonLive: Monckton says to security guard 'Please escort this man [me] from the premises'.''
- Ever the professional, Joshua tweeted right up to the very bitter end.
Not saying nothin'
Gerald Urquhart (@GeraldUrquhart): ''Paul Simon: Who plays here? Crowd: The Highlanders! PaulSimon: Are they any good? Crowd: Uuuuummmm...''
- Okay, we will say something. That is really funny!
This, however, is not funny
Hika elliot (@temumba): ''After 8seasons wearing the magpies jersey its sad tht i wont be back in the colours i grew to love... #hbthroughandthrough''
- Always room for you in the Mooloo dressing shed we reckon Hika.
Chiefs Rugby (@ChiefsRugby) ''#WeCantBeInARelationshipIf ...you support the Reds.''
- It's a 100 per cent deal breaker. Waratahs and we never speak to you again.
Ryhmes with... shackle?
Quade Cooper (@QuadeCooper): ''I remember there was this thing I used to do at night..... If I can recall correctly it was called 'sleep'.''
- Some might also remember a time when Quade Cooper could tackle. Or was that all a dream?
News you can use
Hamilton CityCouncil (@CouncilHamilton): ''Did you know....The four Waikato Stadium light towers are 50m high and have 250 bulbs per head! Interesting huh?''
- Keep this ace up your sleeve until you hit the Green Zone and really impress your mates.
Hamilton Fog Dome
Blue Sheep (@BlueSheepNZ): ''Missed you Waikato fog. Drive safe.. #lovethetron''
- It would have missed us too. To remind you of what fog looks like here's Blue Sheep's photo of said fog.
New building watch
Grizeldasma (@grizeldasma): ''It's been fun watching Citygate changes from the top of the Wintec steps.#lovethetron"
- Let us know what it looks like when it's finished, will you please?
Steve Verkley (@Ukalaylee): ''Picnic and a sneaky sleep at the Lake! life is Grand.''
- Living the dream, Steve, living the dream.
Sirocco loves DOC
Sirocco Kakapo(@Spokesbird): ''Skraaarrk! I do love all the work DOC does to look after me and my kakapo pals.''
- And we love Sirocco, so by default we should all love DOC too
Food for thought
Tracey Cooper (@traceyrcooper): ''If they make hospital food in Ak and Chch only, how would it taste by the time it got to Gissy? How much would it cost to get it there?''
- Maybe we can ask Tim Macindoe to ask someone higher up the rung?
Matt Dwyer (@dwyerdwelling): ''The man in the wizard outfit on the village green was terrifying #debates #waikato''.
- Nope, we've got no idea either.