OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN
— Jason Dawson (@WebTaniwha) July 26, 2013
- Hamilton City Council candidate Captain Hamilton knows how to win our vote.
Gutted I missed the game last night #chivcru
— Jesse Wilson (@JesseWilson4) July 27, 2013
- We feel your pain Jesse, we feel your pain.
D IS FOR DEFENCE
— Lee Stace (@LeeMichaelStace) July 27, 2013
- First sale of the formula would probably be to the Queensland Reds. What's that? Too soon?
— Jeremy Wendt (@jemmyjembo) July 27, 2013
- We shall refrain from commenting on this tweet lest the twitterverse explodes into another rage of how hate-filled Kiwi rugby supporters are. But yes, completely agree. Good luck with the Bledisloe campaign Ewen McKenzie.
FOR WHOM THE BELLS TOLL
— Pip (@pipjames11) July 27, 2013
- Clearly not for Pip. Best to avoid the ITM Cup games too.
Congratulations Hamilton! Don't listen to the haters! Ring those cowbells like a mental cow! #CHIvCRU
— Guy Williams (@guywilliamsguy) July 27, 2013
- Just don't stand next to Pip, Guy.
CHEER UP CHARLIES
— Horny Kitten (@hornykitten) July 27, 2013
- And don’t you go feeling sorry for them, folks. Just imagine if they had’ve won. Shudder.
TURN BACK THE BOOS
So its not ok for the people of Christchurch to boo Quade Cooper, but it's ok for Hamiltonians to boo Richie McCaw?? #CHIvCRU
— Amanda Dawson (@mandz_9) July 27, 2013
- To be fair, we would’ve booed whoever was running onto the paddock in a red and black jersey. We are nothing if not consistent here in Hamilton.
WAIKATO DRAUGHT AUSTRALIA POLICY
— Richard Forshaw (@richard5046) July 27, 2013
- Tony Abbott would probably turn the boat back around but we like your idea! Smuggling some in for you to toast the final win with. Don’t tell Kevin.
TOKEN STEVE WALSH TWEET
— Mike Thorpe (@MikeThorpeTVNZ) July 27, 2013
- Oh, we don’t know about that Mike. Lots of folks here who have lots to thank him for. #nevermind
- © Fairfax NZ News