Tweets of the Week: special We Beat the Crusaders edition
OH CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN
- Hamilton City Council candidate Captain Hamilton knows how to win our vote.
Gutted I missed the game last night #chivcru
- We feel your pain Jesse, we feel your pain.
D IS FOR DEFENCE
- First sale of the formula would probably be to the Queensland Reds. What's that? Too soon?
- We shall refrain from commenting on this tweet lest the twitterverse explodes into another rage of how hate-filled Kiwi rugby supporters are. But yes, completely agree. Good luck with the Bledisloe campaign Ewen McKenzie.
FOR WHOM THE BELLS TOLL
- Clearly not for Pip. Best to avoid the ITM Cup games too.
Congratulations Hamilton! Don't listen to the haters! Ring those cowbells like a mental cow! #CHIvCRU
- Just don't stand next to Pip, Guy.
CHEER UP CHARLIES
- And don’t you go feeling sorry for them, folks. Just imagine if they had’ve won. Shudder.
TURN BACK THE BOOS
So its not ok for the people of Christchurch to boo Quade Cooper, but it's ok for Hamiltonians to boo Richie McCaw?? #CHIvCRU
- To be fair, we would’ve booed whoever was running onto the paddock in a red and black jersey. We are nothing if not consistent here in Hamilton.
WAIKATO DRAUGHT AUSTRALIA POLICY
- Tony Abbott would probably turn the boat back around but we like your idea! Smuggling some in for you to toast the final win with. Don’t tell Kevin.
TOKEN STEVE WALSH TWEET
- Oh, we don’t know about that Mike. Lots of folks here who have lots to thank him for. #nevermind