US and European airlines have suspended flights into Israel's Ben Gurion airport after a rocket landed just 1.6 kilometres away.
- Bodies of victims of the MH17 crash have been moved into a factory in Kharkiv, Ukraine's second largest city, where they are to be transferred to coffins and put on a plane to the Netherlands. At the same time, Ukraine ratcheted up accusations against Moscow, saying a Russian officer shot down the passenger jet.
- Justin Bieber could be in danger of violating his probation after police were called to his Beverly Hills condo six times over the weekend - four of them over partying and loud music.
- The Queen joined Harry, Zara and Kate at Kensington Palace for Prince George's first birthday party.
- The foreign ministers of Germany, France and Italy condemn a rise in anti-Semitic protests and violence over the conflict in Gaza.
- Jakarta Governor Joko Widodo has been declared winner of Indonesia's presidential election.
- Real Madrid announces it has agreed a deal to sign Colombian international and World Cup star James Rodriguez for a reported fee of about €80 million (NZ$124.4m).