Police and protesters are squaring off once again in Ferguson, Missouri, a suburb of St Louis which has been hit by violent clashes ever since 18-year-old black teenager Michael Brown was shot and killed by police on August 9.
Here's what we know so far:
* Michael Brown was unarmed when he was shot by officer Darren Wilson.
* A video appears to show Brown robbing $50 worth of cigars from a convenience store shortly before he was shot, but Wilson didn't know that.
* Brown was stopped for walking in the middle of the street. Some witnesses have said he had his hands raised when he was shot, but police say he charged Wilson.
* Unrest has gripped the area for days following the shooting, despite the curfews.
* A new autopsy performed by Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, shows Brown was shot at least six times. The bullets that hit him don't appear to have been fired from very close range. Baden performed the autopsy at the family's behest and waived his usual fee in light of the extraordinary circumstances.
* Missouri Governor Jay Nixon ordered the National Guard on Monday to help restore peace.
Live coverage has now ended.