Berry ex claims he was victim in brawl

Last updated 12:54 28/11/2012
Gabriel Aubry
HARSH IMAGE: Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry released pictures of himself after his brawl with her current beau, Olivier Martinez.

Relevant offers

Americas

'Mr, I'm not messing with you': US driver shocked after police pull him over and tell him there's a body on his boot Donald Trump praises Duterte for an 'unbelievable job' on drug issue - report Attempts to pressure Michael Flynn to cooperate with Russia probe are piling up 'Irritating': UK scolds US officials who leaked name of Manchester attacker Pope asks Trump to be peacemaker, gives him environmental letter Ex-CIA director warned Russia not to interfere in US elections, has 'unresolved questions' about how they did it Sinkhole opens outside Trump's Florida getaway club Donald Trump says perpetrators of Manchester attack are 'evil losers' Trump asked two intelligence officials to push back against FBI collusion probe after Comey revealed its existence PM photobomb: Justin Trudeau jogs through prom photos

Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry has won a restraining order against the actress's current lover, as the two men fought in the Los Angeles courts over who started their Thanksgiving Day brawl.

Releasing photos of himself with a black eye and cuts to his face, Aubry claimed that he was the victim in the November 22 punch-up with Berry's fiancé, French actor Olivier Martinez, in the driveway of her Los Angeles house.

"I suffered numerous injuries as a result of the attack, including a fractured rib, multiple bruises on my face and a number of cuts which required stitches," Aubry said in court papers, alleging that Martinez had threatened the day before to kill him.

"It all happened so fast and so suddenly; I did not see Mr Martinez's actions coming and thus I was not ready for it and was not able to defend myself," Aubry wrote.

Aubry, Martinez, and the Oscar-winning Monster's Ball actress have been embroiled for months in a custody fight over Berry's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla. Berry wants to take the daughter she had with Aubry to live with her and Martinez in France, but a Los Angeles judge denied that request earlier in November.

Aubry claimed in his request for a restraining order on Monday that Martinez told him, "You cost us $3 million," while the French actor punched and kicked him on November 22.

Aubry, a Canadian model, was arrested last week for battery after the fist fight, and ordered to stay away from Berry, the child, and Martinez.

Neither man has been yet been formally charged in the case.

Ad Feedback

- Reuters

Special offers

Featured Promotions

Sponsored Content