Firefighters have battled through the night to control a bushfire that destroyed seven houses, sheds and vehicles in South Australia.
The fire has burnt through 2000 hectares at Tulka near Port Lincoln, west of Adelaide, but on Monday morning was being held within control lines after getting to within about 11km of Port Lincoln.
More than 100 firefighters from South Australia's Country Fire Service (CFS), Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS) and Department for Environment have been battling the blaze.
CFS spokesman Chris Metevelis told AAP that seven houses, 12 sheds and four vehicles had been destroyed and further assessments could uncover more damage.
He said the fire could still flare and residents were being asked to activate their bushfire survival plans and be on full alert.
Police and fire service investigators would be on the scene later on Monday to try to find out how the fire started.
At Avon, north of Adelaide, another bushfire has been brought under control after causing about A$150,000 worth of damage, destroying a barley crop, 250 bales of hay, a tractor and fences.
Bushfires at Calpatanna Waterhole Conservation Park, north of Calca, and at Yalata in SA's southwest have also been brought under control, but one at Quorn in the southern Flinders Ranges is still burning.