Ariana Grande concert attack: Desperate parents wait - and hope - for news about their missing children
More than a dozen people are reported to still be missing after the Manchester terror attack.
People she didn't know were messaging her saying they were looking for Olivia.
"And I'm just hearing nothing. Her phone's dead."
On Wednesday morning (NZT) The Telegraph reported 14 people, including Olivia Campbell who's now been confirmed dead, were still missing after the attack, which left 22 people dead.
Campbell's mother posted a tribute to her on Facebook, saying she was "with the angels now".
Another 59 people were taken to hospital, including at least 12 children.
The blast rocked the foyer of the Manchester Arena as thousands of young fans and parents streamed out of the venue after the show by the US singer, whose fan base is made up largely of teenagers and young girls.
* Live: Deadly Ariana Grande concert blast
* Manchester explosion: What you need to know
* 'Huge bang' at Ariana Grande concert
* Grande concertgoers run for their lives
* Video: Deadly Manchester blast
* Photos: Deadly Manchester blast
* Manchester explosion: Musicians react
broken.— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 23, 2017
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.
Among those who were reported missing and is now thought to have been found is Laura MacIntyre, 15, from the island of Barra in Scotland. She is reported to be in a hospital with severe burns. Her friend Eilidh MacLeod, 14, also from Barra is still missing.
Laura's father Michael MacIntyre said going to the concert had been a birthday present for Eilidh, The Telegraph reported. "Laura was so happy to be going down there with her friend."
They made the trip with Eilidh's mother Marion who was waiting in a hotel to hear from them when the concert ended.
The last message she received was a text message to say that the last song had started and they would be out soon.
Others reported to still be missing:
Nell Jones, 14
Reported to have been on crutches at the concert.
"One of our members and close friend Nell Jones was at the concert last night and sadly is still missing! If anyone hears from Nell please let someone know! #PrayForNell," Knutsford Young Farmers posted on its Facebook page.
Martyn Hett, 29
Martyn's stepmother Kathryn Hett said his phone was now turned off.
"We just heard he was there with friends and got separated from them. We haven't seen him since. His phone's off now. You can't help thinking the longer it goes on, the worst could have happened," she said.
"He was due to go to America tomorrow for two months for the holiday of a lifetime. So he's been having lots of parties with family and friends."
Chloe Rutherford, 17, and Liam Curry, 19
"As it stands still missing and it gets harder as time goes on," Laurie Louise Cain posted on her Facebook page.
Pop band Little Mix also sent out an appeal, asking fans to help locate the pair from South Shields in northeast England.
Courtney Boyle and Philip Tron
Courtney Boyle, a criminology and psychology student at Leeds Beckett University was at the concert with her mother's partner Philip Tron.
Deborah Hutchinson - Courtney's mother - said: "My daughter Courtney Boyle and partner Philip Tron have gone missing tonight in a attack at Manchester tonight please share and help find them I need them home safe".
Angelika and Marcin Klis
Daughter Alex Klis appealed on Facebook: "anyone who is in any safe place or hospital in Manchester, if anyone comes across my parents please please let me know as they've been missing ever since the attack, this is a picture taken tonight so this is exactly what they were wearing"
Wendy Fawell, 50
From Otley, near Leeds, Wendy Fawell is understood to have been at the concert with her daughter and friends, the Telegraph & Argus reported. She was last seen in the foyer shortly before the bomb blast.
A message from Charlotte Fawell was quoted on a Manchester missing persons group Facebook page saying: "Please share! Wendy Falwell (sic) hasn't been seen since just before the incident at Manchester arena! Don't know if she has her phone on her or not, police are aware, just if anyone has seen her! Thankyou x"
Lisa Lees, 43 and Alison Howe, 44
The two women from Oldham are still missing after going to the arena to pick up their children.
"My mum Alison Howe and her friend Lisa Lees where at Manchester arena, please get in contact if anything is heard and share this," Sasha Howe posted on Facebook.