Photos: An aerial view of the damage caused by Cyclone Winston
The carnage left by Cyclone Winston has been captured on camera by the New Zealand Defence Force.
The NZ Government has opened an emergency fund of $50,000 and sent an Air Force Orion to Fiji to assess the damage in the nation.
While in the air, the Air Force crew captured images of the destruction caused by the cyclone, which hit Fiji late on Saturday.
Up to 10 people are believed dead and hundreds have have been sheltering in evacuation centres.
Are you or your family in Fiji? Email your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cyclone Winston: Families turn to prayer
* Live: Cyclone Winston smashes Fiji, the aftermath
* What you need to know
* Fiji resident describes 'absolute devastation'
* Kiwis caught up in Cyclone Winston
* Cyclone Winston: Photos and videos
* Cyclone's tail could reach New Zealand
* NZ government responds with an Orion and $59K in urgent aid
* Tonga and Fiji in the path of Cyclone Winston after storm does a U-turn