Mission: Impossible 6's Michelle Monaghan adrenaline-filled New Zealand adventure
Actress Michelle Monaghan has been making the most of her trip to New Zealand so much so she doesn't want to leave.
In an Instagram post, Monaghan said "yeah, so mom, dad...I'm never coming home... #iheartnewzealand #arrowtown".
The Mission:Impossible 6 actress is in Queenstown to film the latest instalment of the franchise.
However her filming schedule has not stopped her from enjoying the adventure capital of the world.
* Simon Pegg warms up on set of Mission Impossible
* Michelle Monaghan confirms she's in NZ to rejoin Mission Impossible
* Henry Cavill calls Queenstown magical
* Central Otago turned into Iraq: Big names arrive at secretive Mission Impossible 6 film set near Queenstown
* Tom Cruise touches down in Queenstown for Mission Impossible
Monaghan has been documenting her trip down south on Facebook for her fans to see.
Last friday the actress posted a photo of herself on the Shotover Jet, captioned "Bucket list".