KEA Kids News: Waiheke Island trolley derby returns after 15 years
It has been 15 years since trolley racing last took over Waiheke Island's main street, but the infamous competition is finally back on.
Kenai McAnnalley, 11, reports for KEA Kids News on the return of the trolleys, and finds out just how fierce the competition gets. Watch the video above.
Also in this bulletin, 10-year-old Oscar Parker travels to Japan to meet All Blacks' captain Kieran Read and run out on to the field with the team.
* How to catch space junk before it hits the water
* What kids want adults to know about climate action
* Is it safe for students to walk to school?
* KEA Kids News helps to get young people talking about the world around them
* Inside one of NZ's new measles wards
* Girls can't skate! Tell that to Emily's students
* The story being NZ's best kids' book The Bomb
If you know an aspiring young reporter or have a news tip for KEA Kids News, email firstname.lastname@example.org.